Enola Holmes (Movie)

 Caitlin really wanted to watch this because she's a fan of Millie Bobby Brown, and she thought I'd like it too. I wasn't sure as I'm not always a fan of detective stories - I really loved it! (So did Caitlin). The cast was excellent - Millie Bobby Brown was awesome, Helena Bonham Carter was quirky and enjoyable as always, and Henry Cavill was excellent (I didn't like him as Superman, but loved him in this). The rest of the cast were great as well. The storyline was interesting and not obvious, and it turned out to be a detective story that I was enthralled with. The use of the fourth wall by Enola made her even more interesting. There were themes of friendship, duty, family responsibility, personal responsibility - I was impressed by everything about this movie. It was also cool to watch it just before Caitlin turned 16, as Enola turns 16 at the start of the film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wheel of Time (Book 1 - Robert Jordan)

It's Kind of a Funny Story (Movie)

The Hunters (Book - Kat Gordon)