Hamilton (movie)

 I've seen bits and pieces of Hamilton over the past few years but today was the first time I actually sat down to watch the entire show. 90 seconds in I was blown away by the rhyme and perfection of the first song, and I was mesmerised the whole way through. There were bits of history that I knew and recognised, and a heap of stuff that I didn't know before. I loved the realness of the story, that it didn't try to hide anyone's faults. And the songs, music, lighting, costuming and choreography were incredible. I loved every minute of it. I've been fascinated by Lin-Manuel Miranda lately and this just adds to my esteem of and interest in him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wheel of Time (Book 1 - Robert Jordan)

It's Kind of a Funny Story (Movie)

The Hunters (Book - Kat Gordon)